Winnipeg Chapter Privacy Statement
Harley-Davidson® Owners Group of Canada and its local chapters (“H.O.G.® Canada”) are committed to protecting the privacy
General Privacy Practices
When you browse through this web site, you do so anonymously. H.O.G.® Canada does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Examples of where you may voluntarily provide personal information to us are when you complete on line registration forms or surveys.
By voluntarily providing personal information to us through this website you consent that H.O.G.® Canada may collect, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to determine eligibility for membership, or to determine eligibility for participation in H.O.G.® Canada events or activities;
• to process payment for membership, membership services, and event and activity registration, and to provide, promote, develop, and enhance membership services and our events and activities;
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
• in order to understand and respond to your requests for information;
• for identification purposes; and
• to facilitate your awareness of products and services offered by trusted affiliated organizations.
Cookies and Site Tracking
This web site collects cookies in order to identify you as a return visitor, to personalize your visit to the website, and to enable access to member only areas of the website. (“Cookies” are files sent by a website and stored on your computer. Knowing how you use the site through “cookies” enables us to tailor our content and services to more effectively meet your needs.) Our “cookies” do not capture your individual e-mail address.
Our servers automatically log information about visits to this web site in the normal course of establishing and maintaining web connections. The server logs record statistical information, such the date, time and duration of visit. We collect this information so that we may continuously improve our web site content. These statistics are reported in aggregate form only. We do not link server log information to any other data in a way that would enable us to identify individual visitors.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to third party sites. H.O.G.® Canada is not responsible for the collection of personal information or the security or privacy of such information on third party sites.
Chapter activities are conducted primarily for the benefit of H.O.G.® chapter members. There are three categories of activities, all activities are identified as follows:
• Closed events are those chapter events which are open to chapter members and one guest per member.
Member events are events that are open only to H.O.G.® members
• Open events are those chapter events which are open to chapter members, international H.O.G.® members and other guests as desired.